The Policy covers all personal data collected both before and after signing the present Policy.
Changes to the Policy
The present Policy may be occasionally modified for various reasons. Therefore, we urge you to check the present Policy for updates regularly, since your accessing of our games and services implies that you agree with the Policy provisions.
User-submitted Personal Data
Personal data include any and all information that directly or indirectly identifies an individual – a user of games or services provided by ETERNAL SA (subject of privacy).
Games and services provided by ETERNAL SA utilize personal data that you provide. Providing personal data is voluntary, but we ask you to bear in mind that some functions will remain unavailable if no data are provided.
In order to access games and services provided by ETERNAL SA, you may provide the following personal data: full name, e-mail address, and information given to technical support.
We may use these data to contact you in order to give some important information or send advertising material.
Automatically Collected Data
At the same time, games and services provided by ETERNAL SA may also collect some data automatically, such as your device type, mobile communications provider, IP address, your device's operating system and web browser, as well as information on how you use our games and services.
Providing Personal Data to a Third Party
The personal data, after being processed and anonymized, are occasionally sent to external services, such as Google Analytics for us to be able to improve our games and services. Providing personal data to a third party is governed by the law and provisions of the present Policy.
We also may provide personal and other automatically collected data:
- if it is required by the law, e.g. by a court ruling or inquiry; or
- to trusted external services that operate on our behalf.
The said services cannot use the data provided on their own and agree to follow the provisions of the present Policy.
ETERNAL SA may deny provision of personal data in cases stipulated by the law. We also may use your personal data without your consent if it is so required by the law.
In case ETERNAL SA is engaged into a merger, takeover or similar deals, or is sold, we will post a corresponding notification on our website http://maddevices.com
Your Right to Cancel Collection and Processing of Your Personal Data
At any moment, you may delete the game and stop using ETERNAL SA services, in which case we will stop collecting your personal data. Also, you may send us a request to remove your personal data via e-mail: email@example.com
Special Notice Concerning Children
We do not intentionally collect personal data of children under 13 via our games and services. If parents or other legal guardians find out that their child has provided his/her personal data to ETERNAL SA without permission, please immediately contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove such data.
Principles and Terms of Personal Data Processing
Personal data are processed based on the following principles:
- - personal data are collected and processed lawfully and legitimately, in accordance with the purposes explicitly stated in data-collection requests;
- - personal data volumes and processing methods conform to the purposes of personal data processing;
- - personal data are trustworthy and sufficient for processing goals, it is unacceptable to collect more data than it is explicitly stated in data-collection requests;
- - it is unacceptable to combine databases with personal data collected for different and incompatible purposes;
- - personal data that can be used to identify a subject of privacy shall be stored no longer than it is required for processing purposes;
- - after personal data have been successfully processed or if the purposes of data processing are no longer relevant, the data shall be removed.
Personal data processing is governed by applicable laws.
If you have any questions regarding the present Policy when playing our games, feel free to contact us by the following e-mail address:email@example.com